NG Kok Kiong, Business Analyst
Kok Kiong is one of the founding members of BRKets.
Kok Kiong obtained an M.Sc. from University of California/Berkeley major in Integrated
Circuits Design & Simulation. His previous employment experience includes:
- 5 years with telco equipment manufacturer (Nortel) as Systems Administrator in
Digital/Packet Switching Systems.
- 5 years with Software Engineering as general manager working with various industries
including food manufacturing/distribution, ship chandelling, shipping agencies, freight
forwarding agencies, polythene manufacturers, cold store equipment manufacturers,
electronic contract manufacturers, marketing research consultants.
- 2 years with SE Computer School as course consultant, and 1 year with NPB/Computer
Section as part time lecturer.
- 10 years with National Kap Ltd (component manufacturer) as non-executive director and IT
- 3 years with PSB as member of the Electro-Mechanical Standards Board, and Chairperson of
the Capacitors Standards Group.
- 3 years with Nanyang Primary School Management Committee.
He currently holds several directorships including:
- 15+ years with Typematic Computer Supplies (distribution & export) as director.
- 15+ years with Beng Kim Holdings/Beng Kim Investment as director.
- 5 years with Choon Kim Properties as Director.